With college starting in just a few short weeks, squeezing in a few more adventures is a must. My friends and I spent the day exploring The de Young museum in San Francisco, CA. Forgive me for the horrible coverage – we weren’t aloud to take pictures in majority of the museum..security was legit.
I felt old pondering art with my friends, most 18 year old’s don’t hang out at museums. But naturally pondering quickly turned into giggling and covering our mouths from bursts of laughter. We tried be mature adults, but give us a break, we’re young! The de Young museum usually has some great exhibits, we didn’t fancy all of them this visit. I personally didn’t like the photography exhibits this time around, but the Art in America to the 20th Century section was most our favorite. Enjoy what little I have to show of our day (lol). Chillin’ on the observation deck on top of the museum taking in Golden Gate Park
If you are looking for something hip and new to try, I’d recommend Sushirito to you. It’s what it sounds like: sushi + burrito = Sushirito. It’s a very cool concept, that genuinely tastes really good and is simply genius. We loved it! They have three locations in the city and close pretty early, check it out and let me know what you think. Check them out here: http://www.sushirrito.com/
Here is a little update on me
- I will be posting more regularly once I get my camera
- My first day of college starts September 23rd
- New York fashion week starts today!!! I can’t wait to watch the following shows online: Richard Chai, Noon by Noor, Tadashi Shoji, Hervé Léger by Max Azria, Anna Sui, omgosh and so many more. Are you excited or anticipating any shows?
- My brother is getting married on September 28th
- The site will be looking a little different, hopefully very soon : )
Merci for reading my lovelies.