You are hopefully reading this blog because you like it and take inspiration from my posts. Like you, I take inspiration from fashion bloggers myself. I can honestly say I spend more time scrolling through fashion blogs than flipping through magazines, and I wanted to share with you the ones that I adore the most. Hence, here are my personal top 12 fashion blogs (in no particular order):
1. parkandcube.com – A Central Saint Martin Alum who lives in London, England. She is one amazing photographer, I’m always drooling while scrolling through her blog.
2. etpourquoipascoline.fr – An adorable french girl with a wide range in style. She makes videos too and I watch them all, even though I can’t speak french.
3. makelifeeasier.pl – A stunning Polish girl with two other amazing friends she blogs with and travels with. She is absolutely gorgeous in my eyes.
4. makingmagique.co – A silly American living in Paris (she says that about her self). Paris is my dream, and she posts about it all the time – it makes me extremely happy.
5. kenzas.se – a Hot fresh young blogger living in Stockholm (which is seriously becoming a huge fashion hot spot). She awesome and posts daily!
6. angelicablick.se A bada$$ chick from Stockhom (seeing a trend? I love people from Sweden lol) Shes so edgy and I absolutely adore her editorial like posts.
7. lovely-pepa.com – She seem’s to be wearing something new everyday, it’s a good talent to have. And she’s smart too, she has a degree in Law and Economics (yay for smart fashionistas)
8. mariannan.costume.fi – This cute girl lives in Helsinki, Finland. Her pictures are extremely famous on tumblr, because she’s just so cute.
9. thischicksgotstyle.com – A part time feature editor at ELLE, a famous blogger, and she even wrote a book with her dad. I love her edits on the photos she posts.
10. readytwowear.com – Two friends that went to University of California, Berkeley together who started blogging together. They’ve improved so much in the last year, it’s amazing to see their progress.
11. 5inchandup.blogspot.com – a Finnish girl blogging from London. Shes so hard and edgy with her style, it’s refreshing. I love her “I don’t care” hair and facial expressions.
12. just-another.me – A hip girl living in New York City. You can tell she’s a bit shy, but I love that! Not all fashion bloggers are loud expressive diva’s! She rocks.
Now, if you love fashion blogs, this may be a familiar list. I hope the icon picture I chose of them and the mini description intrigued you enough to click on their site link. If you do follow any of them, which one do you like most? If you you don’t really read fashion blogs, I hope this list opens your eyes to some of the most amazing artists in this field.
I personally follow all of these gals on bloglovin’ (www.bloglovin.com), which is simply a site for all types of bloggers to notify followers of their posts. Its awesome because you can start an account, follow all of your favorite bloggers, and whenever they post, it will show up on your dashboard (kind of like tumblr). Bloglovin is a daily stop for me on the internet. If you happen to use it, you can follow me at http://www.bloglovin.com/
Muah! Enjoy readers!