Hey dolls, I’m coming to you today with some of my fashion and beauty cravings as of the late. This list is purely of what has caught my eye, and what is inspiring me at the moment.
I’m sitting here looking at my first lust list, and it’s quite obvious that I’m hooked on black. I don’t wear it because I’m sad, but more so because it goes with everything (and yes, it really does make you look a little slimmer). After making this lust list, I’ve realized how much I’m evolving (stylistically). Cheri from a few seasons ago was all about colors, over accessorizing, color matching outfits, etc. I’ve become such a minimalist (or so it seems). I love simple silhouettes, muted colors, geometric prints, and clean lines. Also if you guys like these kinds of post, I might continue posting them monthly. Let me know what you think of my first lust list!
1. Black high waisted skinny jeans, with knee rips – here.
2. Chanel inspired “Espadrille” flats – here
3. Ray Ban shades – here
4. Black floppy fedora – here
5. Asymmetric white wrap mini skirt – here
6. Heeled nude sandals – here
7. Chanel Chance – eau fraiche – here
8. Benefit “Gimme Brow” – here
9. Black Mules – here
10. MAC’s mineralized skin finish highlighter – here
11. (This one isn’t pictured above) White leather moto vest – here
What in this list caught your eye? What have you been craving lately that you’d think I’d enjoy? Let me know in a comment below.