Inspiration comes from all avenues of art; photography, poetry, music, etc. For the last four months, Majestic Casual has been all I’ve been listening too…I’m serious. I listen to it every time I shoot for this blog and write out my posts. It is a YouTube channel that uploads new music from various artists every week. If I had to explain the music in a few words I’d say: hip, dance, chill, amazing. Here are my all time favorite songs from the channel. Click on any one and give it a list, I also made a playlist for you if you wanna listen to them all.
- Ben Pearce – What I Might Do (Kilter Remix)
- Brandy – I Wanna Be Down (Grades Remix)
- Mar – Man x Woman (Prod. Full Crate x Mar)
- Jason Burns – Back 2 You (Remix)
- Destiny’s Child – Say My Name (Cyril Hahn Remix)
- Jaymes Young – Habits Of My Heart (Sufjan Stevens Remake)
- Disclosure – Latch ft. Sam Smith
- Disclosure – Help Me Lose My Mind ft. London Grammar
Mini disclaimer – the last song isn’t on the Majestic Casual channel, but it might as well be and I’m obsessed with it so I added it.
The playlist I created of these songs is – here.
I listen to them everything single time I’m getting dressed to go anywhere. Getting dressed is “me” time, and I’m sure most of you girls (and guys) reading can relate. I really hope you enjoying jamming out to this playlist as much as I do. Let me know which one’s you like as well! If you do like any of these song, I’d encourage you to go listen to all the majestic casual songs.
Until next time,
*This post was not sponsored*