- Dove Refresh – Dry Shampoo
- Maybelline – Brow Drama
- OPI – Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Matte Formula)
- Maybelline – Instant Age Rewind Concealer (in Light Pale)
- Revlon – Super Lustrous Lipstick (in Black Cherry or #477)
I thought I’d tackle a YouTuber/blogger classic by posting a monthly favorite round up of my favorite things of the past month (and yes, I’m a few days late). I finally have enough products to make a post because I’ve recently been attempting to look more like a human at school (as apposed to the sleeping slob from quarters ago).
1. For days you don’t want to wash your hair, this will be your best friend. I’m really lazy, so this can save me time in the morning.
2. Unless you live under a rock, you would be fully aware that brows are the it thing right now. I already have quite large brows, so I don’t fill them in too much. I simply use this product to brush through my brows to give them a clean full finish. It’s my obsession because it’s the easiest product to use. And since it’s from the drugstore, it’s very affordable.
3. My nails are very brittle. This product has saved my nails, literally. You put two coats on and then one coat every other day for two weeks. Within two weeks you grow strong long nails!
4. I’m not huge into the under eye concealer bandwagon. I’ve tried some high end ones and other low end ones, but this one blows my mind. It’s blends effortlessly and it worth all the hype it has.
5. And finally my favorite berry lipstick. What’s great about this is you can build it up. You can dab it on your lips for a bitten look or really pack it on for a vampy winter look. And of course nothing beats Revlon priced lipsticks! Another vampy drugstore lipstick is Maybelline’s Color Sensational Creamy Matte in Devine Wine (that was a mouthful), I saw Claudia Sulewksi use it in a recent YouTube tutorial (here) and it looked amazing!
I hope you enjoyed today’s post as much as I did. Feel free to leave a comment of your favorite products from October you think I should try.
Until next time,