Bonjour readers, long time no see. After my hardest quarter yet at school – I’m back! As other bloggers are doing today, I’ll also be sharing my resolutions/goals for the new year. Two months back I snapped this image at Paper Source, and still think back to it often. I hope in the next year to think & dream big! Here are my resolutions, I’d love to read yours in the comments below:
- Keep my room clean. When my room is clean, I can think properly. When it’s not, I’m in shambles; always looking for something, loosing something, tripping over something, ruining something, and the list goes on.
- Journal. I want to journal every day (or as much is physically/mentally possible). This past month I found my journals from middle school and early high school and it was amazing to look back at all the crazy emotions I was feeling. It’s nice to see how far I’ve come and a great way to get your ideas and dreams down on paper.
- Take a photo every day. I own a DSLR and an iPhone 5C…There is no reason why I shouldn’t be creating and capturing lovely moments daily.
- Get a 6 pack! I have a work out regimen planned out and I eat quite healthy already. It’s just the matter of keeping at it!
- Run a half marathon. Ever since I had back surgery, it’s been a dream to run a half or full marathon.
- Learn to be happy where I am. I’ve just applied to college, so 2015 may involve a big life change. I can’t spend my whole life eagerly waiting for the next step down the road, if I do I will never truly enjoy where I am. So whether I end up where I want or I don’t – I simply want to be happy.
Whether you are sported a sparkly dress and sippin’ on Champagne or chilled on your coach watching the ball drop at home…I hope you were happy! Enjoy the start of the new year and take this time to reflect on the past year.
Until next time,