Bonjour! And happy Thursday (well happy whatever day & time you may be reading this)! If you got around to reading my new years resolutions here, you would have seen that I’m learning to make the best of everyday. I put together a photoset of a day that embodies just that. I got a last minute call from my best friend, Natasha, asking if I wanted to tag along with her brother and his girlfriends for a little adventure. I had some lame errands and wanted to curl up in my bed, but I took the offer. We spent a afternoon in San Francisco enoying the classics: a yummy lunch, bountiful photos ops, and lovely views everywhere. And since I’m apsiring to be happy no matter what day it is, I want to share with you my tiny guide to a relaxing day anywhere:
- bring a camera (or iPhone) to capture all the things that made you smile that day
- eat or drink something that makes you happy (for Tasha and I – that’s french fries, we eat it almost everytime we see each other)
- bring good company or a good book to keep you company if you are adventuring alone
- make a sick playlist, I personally make monthly playlists of what I’m diggin’ at that moment
- take it in – stop at a nice view or calm place and just take in the moment of no worries and freedom!
I hope that a few points stick for you and you apply them to your everyday adventures. Like always, here’s the song I was jamming to while editing these images – Shakka – When Will I See You Again (AMTRAC Remix). Feel free to listen long while you look through this post. Much love and enjoy the photoset!
Until next time,